1. Can I pre-order the items that are currently out of stock?
- You can place a pre-order for the out of stock items. To place a pre-order, please contact using messenger on the website.
2. Why is the item price on my invoice different from the one on the website now?
- Price on the invoice reflects the exchange rate on the order date.
3. Can I cancel or change my order after submission?
- You may cancel or make any changes in your order within 3 days after the submission. After we start packing your order, you CANNOT cancel or modify anything in the order.
4. What is Box Qty?
- Box Quantity(Box qty) indicates the number of a product packed in a manufacturer's box. The Box Quantity shown on the website is reference only.
5. How long does it take to process my order?
- After ther order submission, your sales representative will contact you within 1-3 business days to confirm your order. After confirming the proforma invoice, we will start packing upon the receipt of your payment.
1. How much is the shipping cost?
- It depends on the country where the package is shipped to and what forwarder you will be using. We'll connect you with our CCB for more information.
2. Can you put my order on hold for a while?
- Confirmed orders must be shipped within 2 weeks. Otherwise, the orders will be cancelled without notice and pre-paid amount will be credited to your account for future purchases.
3. Do you deal with the import customs clearance?
- Customers are required to check the import customs policy of their countries before proceeding with their orders. However, if you have any questions, please ask us by messenger on the website.
4. I have made my payment. When can you ship my order?
- International Funds Transfer may take 1-2 days. Once your payment comes through, we will be able to arrange the date for the shipment.
5. Where do you ship orders from?
- Our warehouse is located in Republic of Korea, and we ship orders worldwide.
1. Why do the prices change every day?
- Price shown on the website fluctuates according to the current currency exchange rates.
2. Can I pay with KRW?
- Unfortunately, we only accept USD at the moment.
3. How do I make the payment?
- You may use Bank Transfer only. The account is written on the bottom of the website.
1. I received a defective item. Can I get a refund or a replacement?
- In case of receiving defective goods, please take photos or videos of the items and contact us immediately. We will review the report and help you proceed with the claim.
- If damage/theft occurred in transit, you must inform your nominated forwarder to file a claim as we will not hold responsible for the issues that take place during shipment.
- If you received faulty products, we will report to the suppliers/manufacturers and help you file a claim.
- Please do not dispose the items until further notice.
- Please take as many photos as possible to expedite the process.
2. What is your refund policy?
- If you want to get refund, contact us. We'll consider currency and give you an answer in 1-3 business day.
1. How long does it take Cosmetica Korea to restock items?
- It normally takes approximately 1-2 weeks, however, lead time may vary depending on brands.
2. Can I order items that are not listed on Cosmetica Korea?
- You can request new items that are currently not on Cosmetica Korea. However, please note that the requests may not be accepted due to stock availability at our suppliers or other circumstances.